Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pre-Season Football Gambling aka "I think I might be a degenerate"

Howdy!,

The time has arrived.... Presason Football kicks off this weekend, Sunday August 5th, with the Arizona Cardinals vs New Orleans Saints.  It could not have come quick enough.  I have grown tired of following Canadian Football and its weird scoring system and unreliable players.  How do you lose a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter Saskatchewan?????  Anyways, the lines for this weekend is NO -3 +109.  This is my pick and with last season, I play all of my picks in Las Vegas.

Houston Texans will kick off the Pre Season on Saturday August 11th at 6:00 pm CST at Carolina.
TV: ABC-13/KTRK

RADIO: 610 AM/100.3 FM/1010 AM
NO LINE AT THIS TIME

However, if you are interseted in CFL this is what is in store this week.
MTL vs WPG Friday August 3rd
BC vs TOR Monday August 6th

Stay Betting My Friends,
doug

No comments:

Post a Comment