Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Needless to say I got my A$* Kicked - Preseason Week 3 Review and College WEEK 1

HOWDY!,

Not so pleasant Friday and Saturday betting.... Why am I betting Preseason... You Know Why!  Well here is a recap of last weeks betting.

PHI vs CLE(-3) 1H - LOSS

NE(-4) vs TAM 1H - LOSS
SEA(-2.5) vs KC 1H - WIN
IND (+2.5) vs WAS 1H - LOSS
IND (+3) vs WAH - LOSS
DET (-2) vs OAK 1H - LOSS
DET (-3) vs OAK - LOSS
PIT (-1.5) vs BUF 1H - WIN
PIT (-3) vs BUF - WIN
HOU (+2.5) vs NO 1H - WIN
HOU (+2.5) vs NO - LOSS
SF (+2) vs DEN - WIN

5-7
I wish I could take back the IND and DET bets, impulse betting is not the key.  Anyways, now on to week 1 of college football.  As I said earlier that I play all of my bets in Vegas and each bet is a standard unit.

Central Florida (-24) vs Akron
Stanford (-25.5) vs San Jose
Western Michigan (+10) vs Illinois
California (-10.5) vs Nevada
Texas (-30) vs Wyoming
Houston U (-36.5) vs Texas State
Oklahoma (-31) vs UTEP
Waiting to hear about Hurrican Issac to determine whether or not I will play the Texas A&M and LAtech game. 

Will also have some late picks. unitl then

Stay betting My Friends,
doug

No comments:

Post a Comment