Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Preseason Week Two... 49'ers vs. Texans

Meow, meow, Meow, Howdy!

Well, just as I thought and what they continue to do the Houston Texans hit the First Half bringing me to up 1 unit and 3-4 for the preason with my picks.  For those of you that watched the Dallas Cowgirls face the Lady raiders, you go what you paid for, Nothing!  Worst display so far.  I was tempted to pick dallas for the 2nd half at a pickem but was deterred since they are the cowgirls.

This week, the Texans will face-off with the San Francisco 49'ers my beloved team from my childhood.  I am wondering if I should wear my Rice jersey just to piss everyone off, but I will wear my custom jersey.... or maybe I will wear both.  The game kicks off at 6pm CST.  So far the line is HOU-3 with an O/U of 36.

Yesterday, Kubiak said that Andre Johnsona and Brian Cushing should play this saturday, but more to come later.  Also, I will have two more games that I am going to play coming on Thursday before the Thursday Night Games kick-off. Until Then,

Stay Betting my Friends,
doug

No comments:

Post a Comment