Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hall of Fame Pre-Season Game Review

Howdy!,

Well this past Sunday was the First Preseason Game of the year.  New Orleans vs. Cardinals.  For those of you who watched the game are probably suffering from PTSW, Post-Traumatic Sports Watching... The NFL Network coverage was horrible, if not horrendous... During the game they would focus on an interview while the game was still being played.  We have waited months for this to happen, at least cut back to the game and still interview the HOF receipent.  I did not watch the induction, but John McClain of the Houston Chronicle said that Curtis Martin's speech was by far the best and brought a tear to his eye.

The line on the Game was New Orleans -3, and the covered in dramatic fashion.  With about 1:30 left in the fourth, Arizona threw a pick on the 1 yd line and NO sealed the game. This is just the amount of drama that I need. However I won, but the CFL games from last week still have me down.  I took BC Lions -3 vs. TOR early Monday and won. Final Score 18-9.  Weird Leauge indeed.

I have come to the realization that betting on Baseball is ridiculous and horrible.  Needless to say I will continue to play but will stick to 2 team parlays on the moneyline.  3 Straight 2-1 3 team parlays are killing me and the results have put me in the hole.  However, I will grind it out and wait until there is an obivous mismatch and conqueur.   Side Note:  Houston Astros are 3-21 since the All-Star Break.

Houston Texans will play Carolina this Saturday, Houston +2.5 as of today.  Will have more info later this week.  Until then.

Stay Betting My Friends,
doug

No comments:

Post a Comment