Friday, August 10, 2012

Thursday Night PreSeason Football Review and FRIDAY NIGHT PICKS

Howdy!,

Last proved to be uneventfull.  Nevertheless, not sure if this is one word, but i dont care, The New England Patriots played the New Orleans Saints.  Saints were off of a short week, since they played the Hall of Fame game last Sunday, but they were able to cover the 4 point spread favoring NE.  This resulted in a loss for me.  The Philadephila Eagles (-1.5) played the Pittsburg Steelers, with the Eagles edging out the Steelers by one point, hooray, Loss for me.  Finally the third game that I played was the Buffalo Bills vs Washington Redskins (-2.5).  I took the bills and ending up winning, by 1.5 points.

Tonight, Presason action continues with the following matchups that I will be playing:
DET(-3) vs CLE
ARI (+2.5) vs KC, will buy that up to +3
MIA (-3) vs TB, Dont know if I will play this, but I might...

So todate for the preseason I am up 2 units.....  However, I will be more successful when the season starts.  Until then.

Stay Betting my Friends,
doug

No comments:

Post a Comment